|Since its opening in April
1997, the International Rubbert Products Exhibition Centre (IRPEC)
Malaysia has attracted to date more than 20,000 visitors. A total
of 50% of the visitors were foreigners from more than 37 countries.
Visitors to the center are mainly rubber products manufacturers, suppliers
of machinery and chemicals for rubber industry, investors and members
from professional and R&D organisations, educational institutions,
government/ local authorities and sales and marketing.
IRPEC has more than 3,000 rubber-based and rubber related exhibits
from all over the world and nearly 80% of the Malaysian rubber products
manufacturers have placed their products here for exhibition. A large
proportion of these products are exhibited at the foyer or entrance
of the center.
The Malaysian Rubber Board has agreed to invite members of the industry
and those interested to be registered members of IRPECM for an annual
fee of RM1,000.
- Exhibit IRPEC members' products at the strategic
location in the foyer of the Exhibition Centre.
- FREE copy of the MRB Rubber Directory.
- FREE copies of selected technical publications.
- 10% discount for all testing services (Total discount
will not exceed RM500 per year).
- 10% discount for all seminars/workshops etc. organized
- Enquiries and requests for information from IRPEC
members will be given priority and be promptly attended to.
- On-line access to IRPEC Database (when the IRPEC
- Twice technical visit annually to the factories
of IRPEC members by MRB officers.
- Local and foreign clients and business associates
of IRPEC members will be able to visit the exhibition center free
- Eligible to have dialogue sessions with our rubber
technologist and technical experts.